Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold! - Stay Golden



Want a dramatic blast from the past? Take a whiff of a perfume you wore back in the day. It will transport you right back into the echoing halls of high school, the smell of teen angst and metal lockers in the background. You'll remember people you've since forgotten, outfits you donned (thank god it was before Instagram), and even things you said and did. 

One of those scents for me is Paco Rabanne Calandre, the first fragrance launched by fashion designer Paco Rabanne. It  became one of my signature scents alongside  Anaïs Anaïs Cacharel and Giorgio Beverly Hills for WomenPaco Rabanne Pour Hommes were just as compelling. I had a few boyfriends who wore it extremely well. 

I didn't know his perfumes were still available, so I was thrilled to be able to take one of his new fragrances - Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold! - out for a spin.

Hello Paco, nice to see you again.

First of all, we need to discuss the baller bottle. Not only do I love seeing this on my bedside table, like I've just won some sort of jewelry lottery, but I've moved it over to my desk because it's just about the prettiest desktop ornament/paperweight I've seen.

Okay, now onto the scent - I don't know that Lady Million  is that similar to the first fragrance I wore of Paco's, but for me, it's reminiscent of my former signature scent, but a 2.0 modern version for the technical, millennial age.

This celebration in a bottle evokes champagne popping an letting loose on the dance floor. It's ebullient and effervescent with a self-assuredness that's exhilarating without being the least bit pompous.

Knowing what you want and going after it, but still making time to shimmy into a sparkly number is what this lady is all about. 

Soft Amber Musks and Cedarwood weave and mingle with Mango, Grapefruit, Neroli, Violet Flower Absolute, and Orange Flower. The result is a fresh, fun, energetic yet still sophisticated scent that was made for the modern young woman of today.

The new "golden girl" can carefully curate her Insta feed while making brunch plans and coming up with 5 tag lines for her presentation at work tomorrow. 

She's filled with desire, drive and dedication, but she wants more. She wants decadence too. Because life is meant to be lived to the fullest - and that includes a bit of luxury and indulgence. 

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Eau My Gold! is an sparkling everyday scent that makes each day a special occasion.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.